Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Swear I Still Exist

I seem to have gone off and neglected to post for a month or two. That's unfortunate. I should remedy that before I keep doing it some more.

So, unfortunately, I don't have any scans of sketches I did while in California at the moment. I'm not on good terms with the scanner, but it's not the scanner's fault I haven't gone and scanned in my scribbles. More on those at a later time, when I have scans.

For now, some other things. First off, a new Team Fortress 2 fan-scribble:


My favored class changed to Engineer a long time ago, but I never got to drawing something new until recently. The new Mann vs. Machine mode is heaps of fun, too! You should play it. It is a free game, you know.

Next up, a new take on an older character that got as far as flat colors. This may or may not ever be finished; this version was for a roleplaying game that's gone dead. Still, I'm fond of the work I did on the scales.


The next two are some conceptual sketching for an Elder Scrolls: Skyrim comic idea I've been mulling over for a little while now. The (wood) elf has since been toyed with some more since these images, mostly with eye shapes and in fixing issues I had (and even in the more recent workings, still have) with bodily proportions. 



There is one more thing I've been working on, but it has a bunch of progress shots, so I'm going to save that for its own post in a few days. Assuming I don't get too involved in other goings-on and forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment