Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh man, update, I need to update. Okay, just need to find where I left that last process image... Aha, there we are.


I'd been planning on getting another post up sooner, but things have gotten a little distracting here with a trip planned to happen in a few days, among other things. Excuses, excuses. In any case, here's what progress there was the last time I worked on this guy. Took me a little while to figure out exactly how to progress, but I'm liking where things are going so far. We'll see what happens!

Should have some airport sketches sometime in the future as well, though I can't say when. It may be a month before I have access to a scanner for any work in more traditional medias. Not that I don't have plenty of digital work to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment