Sunday, July 3, 2011

The First Post

I do wish I had something a bit more impressive to do for the first post to the blog, but alas, I don't. Still getting things set up for the moment. But hopefully, I'll soon have more posts with actual art in them! This is going to be for sketches and things, after all, replacing the site I made for one of my last classes at SCAD. I've graduated, hurray! That's getting to be old news at this point. It still feels odd to say, but there it is.

This should be an interesting experiment. It'll be fun to see where this goes, if anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Scritch/Roxanne. Used to RP with you in msn chatroom/ Fireleaf Forest i think the room was called. I just came to check how your art progressed, and of course how you're doing. I used to play the character Cicilanie. Its Mimi. Anyway, glad you're still drawing. never stop drawing okay? I was kind of hoping to see your old character :3 Please be well! Now & forever <3

    ReplyDelete